- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $312.5,$47 to $50/mo,$312.5 to $325,$624 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,669 to 3,532Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ruby Lake are about $190,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.