- Current Prices:$264,900 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$179,500 to $308,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$355 to $450,$300 to $398
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,982 to 3,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Rustic Oaks is a neighborhood in League City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1995 and 2002. Homes in Rustic Oaks are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Rustic Oaks typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.