- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$247
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$115 to $466/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,080 to 3,032Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Sabal Chase is largely a condo community. The homes in Sabal Chase represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sabal Chase are about $175,000 – $545,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.