- Current Prices:$785,000 to $899,999
- Closed Prices:$755,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$950,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$496
- Association Fee Ranges:$1097.43 to $2080
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:1,248 to 3,965Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Sabal Point are about $430,000 – $1,570,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.