- Current Prices:$109,500 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$173,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $2200,$0 to $1100,$0 to $739/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:779 to 3,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Sabal Trace is a neighborhood in North Port, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are florida and unknown style, and they were built between 1979 and 2008. Homes in Sabal Trace are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sabal Trace typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.