- Current Prices:$252,000 to $388,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $549,900
- Median Sale Price:$276,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $159/mo,$0 to $155
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 2,326Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sable Chase features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Sable Chase are about $185,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.