- Current Prices:$2,395,000 to $3,000,000
- Closed Prices:$2,288,000 to $3,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,644,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$708
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $180
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:3,150 to 3,943Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Saddle Peak are about $1,100,000 – $5,880,000 and sit on 25057.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.