- Current Prices:$369,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$95
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,712 to 2,155Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sagewood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sagewood are about $200,000 – $425,000 and sit on 6554.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.