- Current Prices:$189,900 to $199,400
- Closed Prices:$143,464 to $223,000
- Median Sale Price:$176,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/mo,$0,$775 to $900/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,749 to 2,474Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Sail Harbour is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 2006 and 2007. Homes in Sail Harbour are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sail Harbour typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.