- Current Prices:$232,900 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$171,424 to $243,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $211.92
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,571 to 2,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Sail Harbour is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Sail Harbour are about $130,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.