- Current Prices:$984,000 to $2,748,000
- Closed Prices:$870,000 to $1,630,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$709
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $310/mo,$0 to $169
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Salada are about $330,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, attached, garage, street, automatic door, guest space(s), detached, tandem parking, guest parking, uncovered, driveway, off street parking, no parking on site, interior access, parking area and guest spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.