- Current Prices:$65,000 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$37,500 to $237,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 2,740Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Boaters in the community will appreciate the luxurious dock area nearby. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Sampson Sex features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,064 to as high as $7,867. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Generally, homesites found in this community are around a quarter acre. There are plenty of parking options in the community including off-street and residential garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.