- Current Prices:$980,000 to $4,410,000
- Closed Prices:$675,000 to $2,440,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,137,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$405
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000,$84/mo,$0 to $84
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1888 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:1,208 to 11,183Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Antonio Heights are about $565,000 – $2,885,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.