- Current Prices:$325,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $239,500
- Median Sale Price:$236,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $295,$290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 1,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
San Briana is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in San Briana are about $140,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.