- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$218,750 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$231,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $295,$290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,214 to 1,696Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
San Briana is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in San Briana are about $140,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.