- Current Prices:$1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$1,200,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$727
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 1,790Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in San Bruno Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Bruno Heights are about $415,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, attached, auto door, garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.