- Current Prices:$699,000 to $1,388,000
- Closed Prices:$684,000 to $1,220,000
- Median Sale Price:$925,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$799
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in San Bruno Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Bruno Park are about $265,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, none, garage, street, attached, carport, auto door, detached garage, detached, interior access and tandem parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.