- Current Prices:$368,500 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$369,900 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$99/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,785 to 1,950Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in San Jacinto Lofts are about $160,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.