- Current Prices:$659,900
- Closed Prices:$499,900 to $652,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,499
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$335 to $360,$300 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 1,774Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
San Juan Hills East is a neighborhood in San Juan Capistrano, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, traditional and bungalow style, and they were built between 1977 and 1979. Homes in San Juan Hills East are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 224-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.