- Current Prices:$123,990 to $145,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $223,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in San Lucie Plaza represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Lucie Plaza are about $25,000 – $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.