- Current Prices:$3,200,000 to $21,495,000
- Closed Prices:$4,500,000 to $28,935,000
- Median Sale Price:$6,500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1877
- Association Fee Ranges:$215/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,361 to 14,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 12Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, San Marco features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Marco are about $85,000 – $16,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.