- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $150,$0 to $398/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,027 to 3,268Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
San Marino Bay Condominiums is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Marino Bay Condominiums are about $115,000 – $305,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.