- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $398/mo,$130 to $1100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,027 to 4,533Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, San Marino Bay features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Marino Bay are about $110,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.