- Current Prices:$275,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $1100,$0 to $398/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,218 to 4,533Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of San Marino Bay. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $933, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,894 to as high as $4,125. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $933. Property taxes for the year are around $7,317.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.