- Current Prices:$1,499,000 to $2,149,000
- Closed Prices:$1,048,000 to $2,488,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$959
- Association Fee Ranges:$400/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1908 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,173 to 2,546Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, San Mateo Heights features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in San Mateo Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Mateo Heights are about $200,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, other, attached garage, attached, garage, underground parking, street, lot, automatic door, driveway, carport/pad, designated on site, off street parking and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.