- Current Prices:$289,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$258,000 to $407,000
- Median Sale Price:$319,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$160.67,$99 to $418/mo,$227 to $450/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:969 to 4,043Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
In terms of home type, San Messina features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Messina are about $200,000 – $415,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.