- Current Prices:$319,000 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$221,839 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$304,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$99 to $412,$99 to $138/mo,$285 to $428/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:969 to 4,043Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in San Messina. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $412, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,142 to as high as $5,632. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $412. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,397 to $6,635.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.