- Current Prices:$819,000
- Closed Prices:$369,999 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$693,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$127 to $135,$125 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,061 to 4,075Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, San Miguel Ranch features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in San Miguel Ranch are about $320,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.