- Current Prices:$1,248,000 to $1,598,000
- Closed Prices:$1,030,000 to $1,390,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,261,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$920
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/mo,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1956
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 1,856Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Miguel are about $550,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, attached garage, carport, other, converted garage, off street parking, designated on site, guest parking, detached garage, lot and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.