- Current Prices:$220,000 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$14 to $16/mo,$173 to $272.95
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,079 to 2,444Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Pablo Creek are about $140,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.