- Current Prices:$530,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$379,000 to $721,000
- Median Sale Price:$612,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$435
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1939 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:969 to 2,586Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Pablo Hills are about $150,000 – $735,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, garage parking, side yard access, rv/boat parking, detached garage, parking area, workshop in garage and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.