- Current Prices:$1,190,000 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$899,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$499
- Association Fee Ranges:$175,$105 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,691 to 3,501Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
San Pacifico is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Pacifico are about $765,000 – $1,425,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.