- Current Prices:$749,000
- Closed Prices:$715,500 to $997,500
- Median Sale Price:$798,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$427
- Association Fee Ranges:$80 to $273,$81 to $273/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,932 to 2,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, San Pedro Villas features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Pedro Villas are about $280,000 – $850,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, guest parking and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.