- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $338,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$256
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:1,126 to 1,478Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in San Ramon Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Ramon Terrace are about $110,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.