- Current Prices:$175,000 to $252,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$406 to $417/mo,$296 to $530
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,630Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in San Raphael Condominiums are about $75,000 – $250,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.