- Current Prices:$400,000 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $459,900
- Median Sale Price:$409,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $52/mo,$0 to $52
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:2,125 to 2,972Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in San Ravelle represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Ravelle are about $200,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.