- Current Prices:$215,000 to $629,999
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$262,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$749/quarter,$798 to $951/mo,$642 to $1416
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:793 to 111,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The style of homes in San Remo Club run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $500 to $2,617. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,647 to as high as $5,009.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.