- Current Prices:$278,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$116.67,$0 to $400/mo,$0 to $502/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:925 to 2,007Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
San Remo is a neighborhood in Weston, Florida. Homes in San Remo are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in San Remo typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.