- Current Prices:$277,000 to $764,900
- Closed Prices:$226,800 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$357,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$116.67,$0 to $400/mo,$0 to $502/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:925 to 2,007Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
San Remo is largely a single-family home community. The homes in San Remo represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Remo are about $230,000 – $790,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.