- Current Prices:$615,000
- Closed Prices:$567,500 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$620,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $903/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,490 to 2,539Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
San Ruffino is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in San Ruffino are about $520,000 – $785,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.