- Current Prices:$209,000 to $268,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$122 to $126
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 2,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
San Savino is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in San Savino are about $135,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.