- Current Prices:$299,999 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$234,900 to $313,900
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$122 to $126
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 1,704Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
San Savino is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in San Savino are about $135,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.