- Current Prices:$395,000 to $649,900
- Closed Prices:$203,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,394
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $62/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:860 to 3,175Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
San Sebastian is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in San Sebastian are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in San Sebastian typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.