- Current Prices:$800,000
- Closed Prices:$649,900 to $855,000
- Median Sale Price:$715,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$495
- Association Fee Ranges:$126,$125 to $126/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,334 to 1,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, San Simeon features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Simeon are $630,000 and sit on 21000-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.