- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$364,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $186
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,358 to 2,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, San Simeon features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The homes in San Simeon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Simeon are about $155,000 – $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.