- Current Prices:$310,000
- Closed Prices:$275,500 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$175/quarter,$133 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:979 to 2,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in San Simeon are about $200,000 – $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.