- Current Prices:$150,000 to $172,000
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$360/mo,$990 to $1080/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:602 to 1,421Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Sanctuary At Imperial River are about $90,000 – $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.