- Current Prices:$499,900 to $619,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$482,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $2004/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,325 to 4,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in Sanctuary Downtown Condominiums are about $320,000 – $1,695,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.