- Current Prices:$230,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $416,500
- Median Sale Price:$289,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $435,$320 to $800
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,124 to 5,219Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sand Creek Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sand Creek Village are about $235,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.