- Current Prices:$275,000 to $4,000,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$487,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$399
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $2536/quarter,$0 to $455.62,$0 to $1248/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 16,753Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 20Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Sand Key is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $2,367, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,129 to as high as $43,821. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $2,367. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,805 to as high as $9,389.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.