- Current Prices:$370,000 to $1,494,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $1,446,500
- Median Sale Price:$399,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$591/quarter,$385 to $480
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,982 to 7,797Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sand Lake Point are about $280,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.