- Current Prices:$134,500 to $354,900
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $378,$0 to $155/mo,$218 to $275/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:688 to 3,661Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 1150Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The wide variety of designs in Sandalfoot Cove makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $68 to $889, and taxes for the year range from as low as $835 to as high as $4,830. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $68 to $889. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $660 to as high as $3,086.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.