- Current Prices:$150,000 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$152,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $340/mo,$340 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,203 to 1,736Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The Sandalwood Lakes South community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $220 to $341. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $892 to as high as $2,170.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.