- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $311,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 3,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Sandhurst features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandhurst are about $90,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|