- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $259,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$1165/quarter,$630.31,$404.72 to $2500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,213 to 1,431Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sandleheath represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandleheath are $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.